What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the Service
- to provide analytics
- to store your preference
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service as well as first-party and third-party cookies. We use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies – We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Performance – We may use performance cookies for example for measuring how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We collect this information to provide users with better experience, diagnose technical problems, analyse trends and generally improve our sites. We may use both first-party and third-party cookies for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies – We may use functionality cookies to recognise you and to provide you with a personalized experience for example by remembering your settings and preferences. For example, we may remember your view settings on certain pages. We may use both first-party and third-party cookies for this purpose.
- Tracking – We use tracking cookies to record information about how users land on our sites.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, improve the user experience of the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party website: